As your Senior Director of Operations, eCommerce, I will deliver critical thought-leadership and execution role that uses analytical skills and strong judgement to drive change for customers and associates. I will work with product, engineering, and various business leaders to align operations performance against the functional and departmental strategic business plans while influencing change. I will lead your internal operation teams that impact thousands of associates and millions of customers.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Expertise in delivering results within complex programs.
- Know Customer Service organizations inside and out.
- Familiar with process improvement and implementing change for large operations.
- Led large organizations focused on balancing customer and associate needs.
- Organized, disciplined, and can manage multiple teams simultaneously.
- I’m a master at making things easily understood through visuals or narratives.
- I have high standards and can hold teams accountable.
- My second nature is to drive change influenced by data.
- I’m stimulated by challenges and are ready to engage at Fortune 1 at scale.
I’ll make an impact by:
- Delivering operational excellence for our customers.
- Being a servant leader for your teams focused on a mixture of data and anecdotes to advocate for change.
- Creating, developing, and executing operational work plans that focus on quality, cost, and team engagement.
- Building and maintaining relationships with leadership from multiple functions.
- Supporting strategies and driving initiatives that attract and retain diverse and inclusive talent building high-performing teams.
If you are looking for a customer and data obsessed individual who thrives in ambiguity, has innate curiosity to explore and learn, and has a passion for data, then I am your person. The work I will lead will touch millions of customers across our online and stores experiences.
If your team has broad reach, high exposure, and deep impact or if the work involves cross-functionally across many areas of the business (supply chain, store operations, product, marketing, finance, customer care), I have a unique view of what it takes to run a successful omni-channel retailer.