I am a Director of eCommerce Operations with a strong emphasis in eCommerce, Logistics, and Warehouse Management. I have 3+ years of full time experience managing eCommerce platforms (ShipStation, familiar with Slack, Amazon, Amazon FBA, WHM Software and Inventory Procedures) as well as managing a team for production.
- 15+ YEAR ESTABLISHED AND GROWING E-COMMERCE BUSINESSES
- SPECIALIZING IN Shopify and Adobe Commerce
Warehouse and Inventory Management
- Implement Inventory Management System and on-going accuracy and tracking of product across warehouse and sales channels (predominately Amazon and B2B).
- Monitoring and able to Quality Control product and ensure accuracy of QC process. (Scaling System 1-5)
- Coordinate manufacturing runs and shipments with our factory in China
- Coordinate vendor relationships inbound/outbound shipments and accuracy
- Managing adherence to KPI’s and SOP’s to ensure inventory is secure and 99%+ accurate
- Handling Warehouse Management Issues (setting up printers, buying tech as needed)
- Manage virtual employees for sourcing divisions and customer service/admin duties
- Oversee management of warehouse staff and virtual staff (currently 5 employees)
- Hire seasonal team members as necessary for busy times and projects
- Ensure Payroll and proper time management is accounted for and submitted
- Measure and monitor efficiency of production in the warehouse
- Manage on-site and virtual teams
- Able to take on responsibilities and support in growth
- Ability to Synthesis information and create Efficient workflows, SOPs, and KPI’s to monitor.
- Familiar with ShipStation, UPS, USPS to properly package and ship high value items
- Familiar with uLine and shipping supplies to find solutions for products
- Manage our Inbound Product Vendors and Relationship and timely receiving of their product and communication with them
- Manage our B2B Customers (with Admin support) to ensure their expectations are being met
- Research to find necessary vendors and negotiate pricing
- Expert level navigation of Amazon platform to add/edit/manage products and inventory.
- 2+ years of experience in Inventory Management of a manufacturing facility
- Specifically understanding the process of refurbishing items and grading/sorting them by condition
- Experience in building and managing enthusiastic and effective teams
- Experience with Amazon FBA and Walmart FBW
- Knowledge of ShipStation, Amazon, Quickbooks, Inventory Management Software (TBD), and Helium10
- Management of virtual teams and training
- Experience creating metrics for success and evaluation mechanisms
- Experience with high level customer service
- Software currently used: Google Suite, ShipStation, Amazon, 3dCart, Wave, Quickbooks, BQool, and Helium10.