If you’re a growing company needing a motivated individual to network within the community develop and manage events, grow business and encourage the team in these activities, someone who is organized and maintains a task-oriented mindset with strong communication throughout the team, look no further.
As your director of marketing, operations, and ecommerce, I will help oversee growth and events within your company. I have a vast knowledge of marketing, am able to quickly learn, and I have a love for moving in a fast paced environment. I will help you create new initiatives and bring my creative ideas.
I have experience with social media management, including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, daily posts, Canva and creative Design ability, creating posts and management of events will be required for this position.
- Loves process! Can lead process working sessions & then take those learning to map out a holistic process in a PPT and be able to get alignment from key stakeholders.
- Has experience with very complex timelines with multiple stakeholders
- High EQ-read the room/zoom
- You have project managed campaigns before, so you understand the milestones, but can see bigger picture here to see how timelines and processes intersect
- Team management experience
- Lead working sessions and lessons learned with cross- functional teams to understand what’s working/not working and capture those learnings
- Map out complex marketing process for 1 Walmart campaigns via PPT and excel and get alignment from all cross-functional teams
- Train cross-functional teams on the ways of working. Gather learnings from pilots and then iterate on process. Work in an agile model.
- Create a clear DACIN model for teams to drive clarity on R&Rs
- Support both Client Solutions and Omni Capabilities Ways of Working. The scope is big, so being able to prioritize what matters most and communicate what needs to be on hold for now (with a clear action plan on when it can be done) is key!
- Own the planning timeline for all 1 Campaigns and ensure WMC is kicking off key milestones in time. Ensure your team is setting up those programs in Workfront.
- Work closely with the Project Manager and Operations team to ensure WMC timelines are integrated into a holistic schedule.
- Partner closely with Senior Director to define needs across his team/business weekly and provide visibility in workstreams.
- Lead necessary x-functional leadership meetings and provide clear and actionable recaps.
- Manage and train on Ways of Working and ensure adoption.
- Develop a clear POV on R&Rs between your directs roles in Client Solutions and Omni teams.
- Prioritization of your teams workload, get alignment from leadership and provide visibility to teams.
- Ensure Workfront adoption & optimization across CS/OC teams. Own reporting ways of working.
- Partner closely and develop great working relationships with leads in client solution and omni teams to streamline ways of working.
- Be a key team member within the marketing operations team ensuring we are all clear with WoW across your respective workstream. Work with other ops leads to drive a consistent WoW across the WMC Marketing Org.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 8+ years experience in project management, operations and process mapping within a marketing org.
- Has experience onboarding teams in new ways of working and change management
- Knowledge of creative marketing campaign process
- Great at building PPT decks: design, mapping out the what, how and why, but can also map out timelines in excel
- Extremely detail oriented and organized in thought and execution
- Ability to set and communicate clear expectations
- Ability to understand and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work effectively and achieve results in ambiguous situations
- High EQ
Interested? Connect with me on Linkedin or email me to schedule a call.