I am focused on creating innovative customer experiences that shape the future of retail and commerce. As your director of marketing, operations, and ecommerce, I believe in social commerce -an area that is fundamentally transforming the way people discover and shop – through my efforts in shoppable livestreaming, social shopping tools and partnerships, and platforms like Livery Video. Our ultimate goal is to create cutting-edge experiences that shorten the distance between product inspiration and purchase and make it easy for customers to shop.
I’ll make an impact by…
- Owns and drives an eCommerce P&L focused on driving social commerce through the execution of large-scale, complex projects that generate revenue, offset operational expenses, and mitigate loss. Allocates or influences budget spending through data-driven decisions; identifies and executes improvement opportunities; lead A/B tests; develops creative solutions; and prioritizes assignments to meet business needs.
- Experienced at developing eCommerce activations that leverage customer segmentation insights.
- Develops strategic roadmaps and recommendations by sourcing, organizing, analyzing, and interpreting data and information; providing insight on current and future business trends; identifies, creates and communicates trends; developing and implementing scorecards; translating data analysis into recommendations aligned with business objectives.
- Leads partnerships with key stakeholders across Product, Design, Site Merchandising and Engineering, developing new innovations and tools for on-site discovery and conversion; leveraging best practices and competitive intelligence; to improve the customer experience.
- Communicates strategic plans and business updates to cross-functional senior leaders; ensures successful rollout and implementations across broader eCommerce audience
- Develops and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce by diagnosing capability gaps; recruiting, selecting, and developing talent; supporting mentorship, workforce development, and succession planning; and leveraging the capabilities of new and existing talent.
- Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics by integrating these values into all programs and practices; developing consequences for violations or non-compliance; and supporting the Open Door Policy.
- Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals by sponsoring and leading key community outreach and involvement initiatives; engaging key stakeholders in the development, execution, and evaluation of appropriate business plans and initiatives; and supporting associate efforts in these areas.
You’ll sweep us off our feet if…
- Models the company values to foster our culture; holds oneself and others accountable; and supports your company’s commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance.
- Acts as an altruistic servant leader and is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent
- Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; fosters an environment that supports learning, innovation, and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks.
- Drives continuous improvements, supervises the adoption of new technology, and supports digital disruption in line with your business model.
- Delivers expected business results while putting the customer first and consistently applying an omni-merchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans and initiatives.
- Adopts a holistic perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans and implementing strategies.
- Supports strategies and drives initiatives that attract and retain diverse and inclusive talent; builds high-performing teams; embraces diversity in all its forms; and actively supports diversity goal programs.
- Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively and cross-functionally to achieve objectives; and communicates with energy and positivity to motivate, influence, and inspire commitment and action.
- Creates a discipline and focus around developing talent, builds the talent pipeline, fosters an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, empowers associates and partners to act in the best
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Operations, or related field and 5 years’ experience in operations, project
management, or related area and 7 years’ experience in operations, project management, or related area.
- 3 years’ supervisory experience.
- Leading a cross-functional team.
Interested? Connect with me on Linkedin or email me to schedule a call.