As your Director of eCommerce Operations – Driver Research & Insights I will lead a team of Senior Managers, leveraging my natural curiosity and strong knowledge of research methodologies to lead strategic initiatives within your End 2 End Delivery business. I will develop recommendations, roadmaps, and strategies, by sourcing, organizing, analyzing, and interpreting data and information, to provide influence and insight on current and future business trends. I will be conducting analyses of initiatives to understand and communicate trends, translating data analysis into recommendations aligned with business objectives, and working collaboratively with cross-functional teams to develop processes and strategies that help meet business goals.
- I have a deep understanding of research methodologies and am skilled in using insights to create business strategies
- I have strong analytical, research, strategy, product skills to interpret insights coming from various initiatives and data sources
- I am experienced in research in the areas of Voice of the Driver / Customer or loyalty
- I have experience in the Last Mile Delivery space or a deep knowledge of the gig industry and the marketplace economy
- I am comfortable working in a fast-paced startup environment with day-to-day ambiguity
- I am an accomplished business leader with experience in a demanding environment
- I am a strategic thinker, and have the ability to look at the long term and are comfortable making tough decisions
- I am someone who can execute, with strong discipline and organization skills
- Oversees the execution of large-scale, complex projects, workstreams, and programs by managing and modifying associated project plans; creating and managing task timelines; formatting and maintaining project data; organizing and facilitating communication materials to ensure successful rollouts and implementations; identifying performance standards; measuring progress and adjusting performance accordingly; developing solutions and contingency plans for issues that have been escalated by project managers; adjusting direction based on project evaluation; and managing budget and approving expenditures for assignments where required.
- Develops recommendations for decision support by sourcing, organizing, analyzing, and interpreting data and information; providing influence and insight on current and future business trends; conducting analyses of initiatives to understand and communicate trends; translating data analysis into recommendations aligned with business objectives; and working collaboratively with cross-functional teams to develop processes and strategies that help meet business goals.
- Directs the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; developing new innovations and tools for site selection and continuously improving selection methodology; leveraging best practices from cross-functional partners to streamline and improve processes; analyzing and interpreting information for one or more initiative work streams to improve business efficiency; developing creative solutions within business areas to reduce costs and meet business goals; ensuring data accuracy; using knowledge and experience of the business to determine what activities must be done by serving as subject matter expert; developing and implementing scorecards and other tracking mechanisms; creating new innovations for store activation; collaborating with and influencing operations and other internal partners in support of strategies; and driving execution to meet metrics through customer service and platform development.
- Directs activities and projects that generate revenue, offset operational expenses, mitigate loss, and allocate or influence budget spending by researching and integrating information and data; applying business measures and analyses to identify improvement opportunities; analyzing and interpreting information by using various analytical methodologies for one or more initiative work streams to improve business efficiency; developing creative solutions within business areas that reduce costs and meet business goals; using judgment to prioritize assignments; and ensuring data accuracy.
- Provides overall direction by analyzing business objectives and customer needs; developing, communicating, building support for, and implementing business strategies, plans, and practices; analyzing costs and forecasts and incorporating them into business plans; determining and supporting resource requirements; evaluating operational processes; measuring outcomes to ensure desired results; identifying and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; promoting a customer environment; and demonstrating adaptability and sponsoring continuous learning.
- Develops and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce by diagnosing capability gaps; recruiting, selecting, and developing talent; supporting mentorship, workforce development, and succession planning; and leveraging the capabilities of new and existing talent.
- Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics by integrating these values into all programs and practices; developing consequences for violations or non-compliance; and supporting the Open Door Policy.
- Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals by sponsoring and leading key community outreach and involvement initiatives; engaging key stakeholders in the development, execution, and evaluation of appropriate business plans and initiatives; and supporting associate efforts in these areas.
Connect with me on Linkedin or email me to schedule a call.