Looking for free publicity for your product? “Cool new product” blogs are one of the best places to do that. Here’s a list of the top 10 places to submit your e-commerce product online:
- Shut Up and Take My Money – http://shutupandtakemymoney.com/contact/ – home, kitchen, clothing, tech, gaming, toys, bacon/zombie, beer/wine, random
- I Waste So Much Money – http://iwastesomuchmoney.com/submit/ – apparel, fandoms, food and drink, for kids, for men, for pets, for women, gear and gadgets, home and office, nerdy, toys and games
- The Awesome – http://theawesomer.com/suggest-link/ – tech, wearables, leisure, art/design, living, rides, games, lux, music, funny
- In Stash – http://www.instash.com/contact – culture, tech, gear, living, rides, style
- The Manual – http://www.themanual.com/contact-us/ – fashion and style, living, food and drink, travel, grooming, and guides for men
- Cool Hunting – http://www.coolhunting.com/contact-us – design, technology, style, travel, art and culture
- Gear Patrol – http://gearpatrol.com/ (email firstname.lastname@example.org) – cars, culture, design, drinks, eats, sports and outdoors, style, tech, travel, and watches
- Gear Hungry – http://gearhungry.com/ (email email@example.com) – gear, tech, style, gadgets, food and drink, sports and outdoors
- Thrillst – http://www.thrillist.com/contact – food and drink, travel, recipes
- Outblush – http://www.outblush.com/contact/ – fashion, beauty, home, life
- Uncrate – http://uncrate.com/contact/ – gear, style, cars, tech, vices, body
What’s an Example Email to Send Potential Bloggers?
I saw your recent post about [subject related to yours]. I’m a huge fan of your work and thought you might be interested in learning more about our product.
I sell [product] and people love it. You can check it out here: [link]
If you’d be interested in hearing more about it, let me know. You can reach me at [phone number] if you have any questions. I think your readers would love to try our product as well.
I’d be more than happy to send a sample your way as well 🙂
Talk to you soon,
5 Hints for Getting Potential Bloggers to Cover Your Product
- Have an intriguing email subject that gets their attention and makes them want to open your email immediately.
- Include a phone number they can reach you at in case they have any questions. This adds legitimacy.
- Offer a product sample, even if you have to pay for it.
- Add some personality to your email. Be yourself.
- Follow up after a week if they haven’t responded.