If you’re looking for a VP, Product Management to help shape your product, solution, or join your mission, as your VP, Product Management, I’ll play a pivotal leadership role on your cross-functional teams. I’ll bring my extensive leadership experience to advise critical objectives, address challenges, and drive organizational efficiencies. With my strategic thinking and consumer product expertise, I’ll tackle your most complex and ambiguous product challenges while exercising a high level of product discretion nurturing collaborative relationships and accelerating delivery.
As a hands-on leader, I’ll operate strategically and tactically, guiding and supporting teams while taking direct responsibility for product components. I’ll work to deeply understand your market and users, collaborating with engineers, designers, and other functions end-to-end to ensure that we develop innovative products with great user experiences that meet the diverse needs of our users worldwide. In addition, I’ll play a critical role in defining and maintaining a high-quality standard and will help us build practices that support continuous improvement.
I’m looking to be a member of a team that highly values my expertise. I want meaningful challenges that offer personal and professional growth opportunities, enabling me to make a significant impact to your business.
What I Will Bring to Your Company
- My ability to advise and take direct responsibility for high-impact and complex workstreams and product areas while cultivating a collaborative and inclusive environment.
- My skills to navigate ambiguous problems, propose innovative solutions, and execute them, ensuring measurable success.
- Over 15 years of experience in Product, including significant leadership expertise, inclusive of experience on an executive team.
- A wealth of people management experience, nurturing and empowering individuals to achieve their full potential.
- A track record of working on successful consumer products with a user base of 1M+, demonstrating your ability to create products that resonate with a wide audience.
- Experience in launching new products to market, maintaining and growing mature products, and demonstrating adaptability and longevity in the product lifecycle.
- Expertise in identifying and leading opportunities to enhance how an organization makes product decisions, particularly within companies of a similar scale to your company, while promoting a diverse and inclusive decision-making culture.
- Proven experience in developing other product leaders and product teams through mentorship, guidance, and inclusive hiring practices.
- Experience as a critical contributor to strategic decisions surrounding product prioritization and the ability to draw from a deep understanding of market trends and user insights.
- Extensive experience in running product experiments, leveraging data to drive informed decisions, and iterating on product offerings.
- The ability to operate both strategically and tactically, seamlessly navigating between big-picture thinking and attention to detail.
- Effective communication skills, enabling you to bridge the gap between technical and non-technical stakeholders and foster understanding and collaboration.
- A strong inclination towards data-driven decision-making, using metrics and insights to drive product direction and innovation.