If you’re looking for help to make a website as an online store for your home safety products business, Market Jack, an ecommerce consultant company, can help you with that.
Let’s say you sell home safety products (Fire extinguishers, sensors etc), CCTV, insurance, and digital courses. I’d make the e-commerce website have 2 main sections:
- For people who know exactly what they want to buy, its a simple online store where the can browse by category, select items to add to basket and proceed to payment.
- For people who want the website to help them choose what is needed to protect their home, will be asked questions like this:
- Do you live in a house of an apartment?
- How many rooms?
- Do you have a kitchen?
- How many doors from outside?
- Do you have a garden?
And based on the answers, I can have the website suggest a proposal like:
You need the following:
- 3 CCTV Cameras.
- 2 Fire extingushers.
- 5 Smoke detectors.
- Home insurance (plan A)
- a Training Course (Type A)
The solutions will be based on the data supplied by the customers, and the website would allow you to modify the questions, and the results based on them.
The website would not use any external subscription or depend on an external website. Integration with our Payment gateway is also within scope, we will link you with the provider to integrate.