As your Director of Operations/General Manager – eCommerce + Warehouse, I will report to the executive leadership team and serve as the Supply Chain & Direct to Consumer subject matter expert to enhance your Commercial plans as well as support your account teams. I will define the ecommerce fulfillment and D2C strategic roadmap, identify and implement new capabilities, and improve customer service, process efficiencies and effectiveness at your company.
- Lead customer meetings, develop in-depth understanding of customer capabilities required for e-Commerce readiness & onboard customers to enable efficient Order to Cash processes
- Collaborate with Franchise Leadership and Execution Enablement to develop the multi-year Customer Capability roadmap.
- Identify, gain buy-in & test new Order to Cash capabilities and new route to market to improve system efficiency.
- Onboard new eCommerce customers and collaborate with existing customers on their expansion for a win-win solution.
- Develop Annual eCommerce Distributor guide, leverage and negotiate compliance with new customers.
- Develop annual Click & Collect operational playbook, engage teams for customer collaboration.
- Implement existing order-to-cash capabilities (e.g., All necessary EDIs)
- Establish and lead routines to optimize customer service and costs to serve by leveraging organizational tools
- Utilize eCommerce dashboard to improve root cause analysis and partner engagement.
- Track customer fines/ deductions/ short pays, determine root causes and implement corrective actions to enable timely payments to the e-Commerce channel
- Provide inputs on potential new D2C models and platforms that can be applied to markets where there are currently no wining proposals
- Provide visibility into current challenges with D2C and possible solutions
- Bachelor’s Degree and 10+ years of leadership experience
- Industry and product supply knowledge across various routes to market, business partner knowledge,
- Excellent communication and influencing skills, process improvement mindset program management expertise
- Ability to lead complex initiatives in a matrix organization
- Proven experience in digital commerce and innovation
- Proven record of demonstrated creativity with an ability to generate new ideas and translate them into action
- Proven record of localizing and implementing a global strategy
- Strategy and operations management experience required
- Strong understanding of System financials/economics
- Deep knowledge of ecommerce industry, competition, and customers. Continually increases this knowledge base in order to better serve the customer
- Breaks down silos and builds high-performance teams through empowerment, collaborative problem solving, accountability, and mentorship
- Accesses and uses competitive information to effectively position business solutions
- Uncovers underlying customer and/or partner needs, desires, and challenges through research, questioning, probing, and analysis in order to provide the right solution for the customer
- Uses an objective methodical approach to analyze complex problems; identifies causes to arrive at an appropriate solution
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Willing to take calculated, reasonable risks
- Possesses functional knowledge and expertise in producing presentation reports
- Positively influences individuals to make decisions on possible e-fulfillment and/or D2C solutions or products
- Organizational Strategy
- Business Processes
- Order to Cash (OTC)
- Strategic Objectives
Connect with me on Linkedin or email me to schedule a call.