I am a digital consultatant and ecommerce manager who has been working with Shopify since 2013. I am located in La Crosse, Wisconsin. I service my client needs by adding value to their operations and delivering projects on time, in budget, and within scope. I am a digital project manager who can complete one or more of your projects.
If you are looking for a qualified ecommerce project manager to join your team who will be responsible for the day-to-day management and smooth operation of various ecommerce projects, including site launches, online tools, web applications and advertising campaigns, look no further than Shopify ecommerce expert, Erich Stauffer.
Erich Stauffer is a tech-savvy professional with an in-depth understanding of how technology can help you achieve your business goals. He is methodical and has excellent time management skills. As an Ecommerce project manager, he uses his communication skills to collaborate effectively with various teams.
Ultimately, he is able to manage and deliver your projects’ digital lifecycle within specifications, time, and budget requirements. Learn more about the ecommerce services Erich Stauffer provides below.
eCommerce Product Manager Services
- Provide end-to-end project management
- Scope project requirements and prepare budget
- Develop a detailed project plan and monitor progress
- Collaborate with internal teams to design, develop and implement digital projects
- Deliver projects on time ensuring quality standards are met
- Develop support documentation including risk logs and requirement specifications
- Monitor and report on Analytics metrics
- Communicate with the team and ensure all members are on board with delegated tasks
- Highlight potential risks or malfunctions and act proactively to resolve issues
- Seek opportunities for improvement and suggest new projects
eCommerce Manager Experience
- Proven work experience as a Ecommerce project manager
- Hands on experience with project management software, like Jira
- Familiarity with Ecommerce, order management, and content management systems
- Proven ability of analytics and data visualization
- Knowledge of Project Management Lifecycle and Software Development Lifecycle
- Solid technical background with an ability to problem solving and critical thinking
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Communication and team management skills
- Educated in Computer Science, Business, and Digital Marketing