A lot of times I find myself referencing a book or two that I’ve read and people will ask me for a list of books that I recommend on business startups, business growth, personal development, or about being an entrepreneur in general so I compiled this list of books with links where you can purchase them on Amazon.
UPDATE: I’ve recently added 13 more books every entrepreneur should read!
- The Art of the Start – Mantras and milestones
- Getting Things Done – Work when appropriate
- Good to Great – Kill the cash cow and sell the mills
- The E-Myth Revisited – Organize and appoint
- The 4 Hour Workweek – Outsource and diversify
- Tribes: We Need You to Lead Us – Use the crowd
- Think and Grow Rich – The secret to everything
- The Richest Man in Babylon – Pay yourself first
- Cashflow Quadrant – Ownership pays dividends
- Made to Stick – Stories stick
- The Tipping Point – Little things don’t always stay so small
- Freakonomics – Question “common sense”
- Multiple Streams of Income – Tim Ferriss + Robert Kiyosaki
And here is more detailed descriptions: Read More